Add To My Speakers
Classical Violinist Turned Innovator, Composer & Entrepreneur
Why Book Kai Kight?
- A world-class violinist and unique composer whose passion and music energizes listeners and sparks creativity
- He shares captivating stories from his own transformation as an artist that inspire and bring audiences to the edge of their seats
- With a diverse background, he provides a fresh approach to innovation that makes even the most traditional industries excited and motivated to innovate
Kai Kight has a diverse background that has been fueled by creating and making. He holds an engineering degree from Stanford University’s d. school where he was introduced to the innovative culture of silicon valley. As a Kleiner Perkins Design Fellow and Mayfield Fellow, Kai got an early start in entrepreneurship.
Kai began playing the violin when he was 3 years old, was classically trained and studied under the concertmaster of Kennedy Center Opera House Orchestra. His music has brought him to perform in venues such as the White House to the Great Wall of China.
Today Kai composes his own music using an innovative style on the violin which blends classical technique with rhythms and textures from popular genres such as hip hop and jazz. His favorite composer is Bach, because of soul riveting harmony and improvisational rhythms.
Kai is a native of the Washington, DC area and currently resides in Los Angeles.
4 Video(s) By This Presenter
Kai Kight – Classical Violinist Turned Composer & Entrepreneur
Kai Kight – Classical Violinist Turned Innovator
On Accepting Our New Reality
7 Programs By This Presenter
- how to question conventional industry thinking
- how to leverage your unique voice
- how to think outside of the box
- how to retain and inspire your best talent
- how to source new ideas from your team
- how to break past silos
- how to effectively communicate a new idea
- how to offer productive critique
- how to inspire team to full potential
- how to effectively listen to clients, customer
- how to adjust for the needs of others
- how to reconnect with your organization’s mission
- how to view setback as an opportunity growth
- how to lean into new technology or topics
- how to adjust in times of change
- how to examine old perspectives
- how to embrace external feedback
- how to create change instead of waiting for change
- how to inspire accountability
- how to fuel collaboration within a team
- how to spark self-examination