Inspirational. Fun. Relevant.
FANtastic Marketing: Leverage Your Fan Factor, Build a Blockbuster Brand, Score New Customer, and Wipe Out the Competition
FANtastic Selling: The 10 Undeniable Traits of Rock-Star, Top-Producing, Quota-Busting Salespeople
Click Power: The Proven System Home Builders Use to Drive More Traffic, Leads and Sstomers, and Wipe Out the Competition.
If you want your audience to increase sales with FANtastic marketing and selling, then Meredith Oliver is the speaker to hire.
Meredith Oliver, CSP is a sales and marketing keynote speaker, author, and strategist. She helps businesses drive more traffic, leads, ands sales with digital marketing and sales solutions.
She is the president and creative director of Meredith Communications; a digital marketing agency located in Raleigh, NC, specializing in website development, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. Meredith isn't another self-proclaimed digital marketing keynote speaker; she has 15 years of experience creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns that increase sales.
Meredith holds a Masters Degree in Communication Technology from Rollins College and a Bachelors of Arts Degree, majoring in Psychology, from the University of Central Florida.
Meredith is a published author of three books:
She is a professional speaker and holds the prestigious CSP (Certified Speaking Professional™) designation, the highest designation conferred by the National Speakers Association. She has spoken to audiences from 10 to 2,000 at prominent industry events such as the International Builders Show and National Automobile Dealers Annual Conference and Expo.
Meredith is a Past President of the National Speakers Association Carolinas Chapter and currently is the Vice President of Communications for the American Marketing Association (AMA) Triangle Chapter.
Meredith was named "MIRM of the Year" at the 2017 International Builders Show. In January 2016, she was honored with the 2016 National Member of the Year Award by the NAHB Professional Women in Building Council. She was honored in 2015 with the Bill Molster Award for Outstanding Service & Lifetime Achievement by the National Home Builders Association. In 2013, Meredith was named Chapter Member of the Year by the NSA Carolinas Chapter.
10 Reason's to Hire Meredith!
10. Meredith is not another self-proclaimed digital marketing/social media expert. She is the president of a digital marketing agency with fifteen years of experience delivering results to clients.
9. Meredith does not speak geek. She explains technology in easy-to-understand layman's terms.
8. Meredith is a subject matter expert AND a professional speaker. Your audience will learn and enjoy doing so at the same time.
7. She packs a ton of information in every talk and gives away thousands of dollars of secrets with every presentation.
6. She engages the audience with humor and interactive activities.
5. Meredith's content is fresh and original. No canned stories. No repeat material.
4. Meredith is easy to work with and will do what it takes to make your event a success.
3. Meredith shows up on-time, rested and ready to deliver an awesome presentation. She will not stay out all night partying with your audience the night before.
2. Meredith customizes every presentation to fit your business goals and audience. No matter how many times she has given a presentation she always gives it a fresh look and twist to fit your event.
And the # 1 reason is: Meredith will partner with you to make the event a success and make you look great!
P.S. The "Real" #1 reason is: Audiences hate boring speakers and Meredith will have them taking copious notes while rolling in the aisles laughing and having a blast.