Marketing Content Manager (2+ Years Experience Preferred)« Back to Careers
Eagles Talent Speakers Bureau is a speakers and entertainment booking company looking for an experienced, creative, and results-driven Marketing Content Manager. This person will be working across all of our digital platforms (including our website and social media) to develop a strategy and provide engaging content for existing and new B2B clients.
The Marketing Content Manager must be a solid writer, have knowledge of search/SEO, social media growth, digital engagement, and messaging. The candidate we’re seeking is always curious and passionate about their role.
- Develop and execute digital strategies across all platforms to support business goals
- Be a liaison and coordinate with SEO/PPC analysts; interpret results to maximize traffic.
- Website and social media management.
- We recently re-launched our website, so this will include writing and revising content to maximize search and sales.
- Write blog articles, create videos, run email campaigns, post to social platforms, optimize the website.
- Oversee daily digital marketing operations (collaborate with the staff)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 2+ years of proven work experience: digital media including: writing, copywriting, website/digital development, social media & email marketing.
- An understanding of Google Analytics/SEO, Adwords, social platforms.
- Extremely organized with time-management skills; can multi-task and have quick turnaround time on projects.
- Ability to shift priorities: start new initiatives, stop what’s not working, and continue successful programs.
WHO WE ARE:
In business for almost 40 years, Eagles Talent is a leading booking service for keynote speakers, sports stars, celebrities, and entertainment. We work with corporate groups, associations, colleges, and non-profits who want to elevate their meetings/conventions/conferences with a keynote speaker who inspires, educates, or entertains.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
No phone calls on this position. We will contact you if we feel there is a mutual fit.