Digital Marketing Coordinator (2+ Years Experience Preferred)« Back to Careers
Eagles Talent Speakers Bureau is a speakers and entertainment booking company looking for an experienced, creative, and results-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator. This person will be working across all of our digital platforms (including our website and social media) to develop and help execute a strategy that provides engaging content. The content will be used to attract and sell to existing and new B2B clients. This is a remote position, but living in NJ is a plus (where the company is based).
The Marketing Content Manager must be a solid writer, have knowledge of search/SEO, social media growth, digital engagement, and messaging to B2B clients. The candidate we’re seeking is always curious and passionate about their role.
The candidate will help us in three specific areas:
- Showing up in search results
- Providing a great client journey on our website
- Ongoing marketing to new and existing clients
- Develop and execute digital strategies across all platforms to support business goals
- Be a liaison and coordinate with PPC analysts; interpret results to maximize traffic.
- Have an understanding of SEO to help drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Website and social media management.
- Ability to Write blog articles, create videos, run email campaigns, post to social platforms, optimize the website.
- Oversee daily digital marketing operations (collaborate with the staff)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 2+ years of proven work experience preferred: digital media including: writing, copywriting, website/digital development, social media & email marketing.
- An understanding of Google Analytics/SEO, Adwords, social platforms.
- Extremely organized with time-management skills; can multi-task and have quick turnaround time on projects.
- Ability to shift priorities: start new initiatives, stop what’s not working, and continue successful programs.
WHO WE ARE:
In business for more than 40 years, Eagles Talent is a leading booking service for keynote speakers, sports stars, celebrities, and entertainment. We work with corporate groups, associations, colleges, and non-profits who want to elevate their meetings/conventions/conferences with a keynote speaker who inspires, educates, or entertains.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls on this position. We will contact you if we feel there is a mutual fit.