Account Executive - Sales
Eagles Talent Speakers Bureau is a well-established and very respected company (30-plus years). Our sales team books engagements for the top thought leaders, business entrepreneurs, sports stars, celebrities, political pundits, inspiring people, and entertainers.
We are seeking an account executive to develop and maintain client relationships by providing keynote speakers and entertainers for:
- association conferences and conventions
- speaker & lecture series
- university events
- some corporate events
While this industry is fun, it takes a lot of work to be successful. We're a progressive company looking for a unique person who is hungry to learn and succeed. Although not required, if you have experience in the speaking industry, event planning, entertainment /publishing, or B2B sales, that’s a plus. We’re looking for a sales person who aspires to BE AMAZING.
SOME functions of the position Include:
- Acquire and keep clients
- Learn and maintain knowledge of: keynote speakers and industry trends
- Comfortable using a database, keeping up-to-date and clear notes on clients and speakers
- Make recommendations of keynote speakers and quote fees to clients
- Ability to negotiate and close a deals with clients and speakers
- Be logical in decision making
- Attend and contribute to: sales meetings, training, and marketing efforts
- Make outbound calls/emails to build business (as well as build clients through referrals)
- Marketing to clients using email, print, and social media
KEY INGREDIENTS TO BE AMAZING IN THIS POSITION
- responsible and have integrity
- motivated for success
- great communication with people
- natural ability to generate business
- can work independently
- have an eye for detail
- not afraid to ask questions and learn
- having a 2-3 years of a successful sales background is a plus
CAN YOU BE AMAZING?
1. Do you have the verbal, written and intellectual acumen to effectively communicate with celebrities, sports stars, thought leaders, political pundits, corporate executives, best-selling authors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, and seasoned agents?
2. Do you have the aspiration for making a positive impact in people's lives?
3. Are you a people person?
5. Are you assertive and confident?
If you are looking for a long-term, financially and personally fulfilling, lifetime career, and are willing to dedicate all your energies and resources to achieve it, then we might be a fit.
Compensation: Salary, plus Commissions, 401K, health, bonuses, Full Time
This job is to work in our South Orange, New Jersey office (if you live in NYC, it's a 30 minute reverse train-commute on NJ Transit). We are a block from the train station in South Orange.
Please submit a resume AND an original cover letter stating why you think you're a fit for Eagles Talent. No phone calls please. Kindly send an email to email@example.com for more information.