Carlos Conejo, has been specializing in effectively developing organizations with large multicultural workforces since 1997, and has assisted numerous Fortune 500 companies gain “World-Class” status in meeting their goals and objectives.
Carlos Conejo presents proven strategies that can be implemented by serious, transformation-oriented organizations as they pursue serious growth and expansive initiatives.
Conejo’s style is high-energy and highly-interactive. He presents the material in a no nonsense way, lucidly delivering practical take-away experiences and “best practices” that can be immediately implemented and shared with regard to specific examples from corporate America that have been used to drive all levels of the organization.
You will learn strategies that will open doors for your organization to:
- Inspire and fully-engage your employees to help them gain a clear understanding of the future and their participatory role for mutual success.
- Inspire significant transformation and continuous improvement.
- Move from Sales and Marketing to Relationship Marketing initiatives that will significantly impact the “lifetime value” and the “depth” of your customers.
- Create and emergent new culture, and a rich new language of excellence and continuous improvement, empowerment and shared-leadership.
- Help you achieve across the board buy-in.Carlos Conejo is a highly sought after management consultant, speaker and author on Workforce and organizational development in the rapidly growing U.S. multicultural workplace and marketplace. He conducts major work internationally in the areas of organizational development teambuilding, lean manufacturing, and marketing to emerging markets in either English or Spanish.In 2004, Mr. Conejo was named one of the top U.S. Hispanic speakers by the independent firm of Market Data. He is a 1979 graduate of Pepperdine University, in Malibu, California, and graduated with a degree in Business Administration. Mr. Conejo has held successful careers in Sales, Marketing and Product Management for almost 20 years.
Mr. Conejo has been lecturing and consulting internationally on management, supervision, organizational development, and multicultural issues in Canada, Puerto Rico, and The United Kingdom, presenting to thousands of people from various organizations and companies.
Carlos Conejo has been featured on the Lifetime Channel, KNBC-TV, and numerous other national television and radio shows.