Larry Winget is a six-times New York Times/Wall Street Journal bestselling author translated into over 20 languages. He is a member of the International Speaker Hall Of Fame. He has starred in his own television series and appeared in national television commercials. Larry is also a regular contributor on many news shows on the topics of money, personal success, parenting and business. Larry is also the trademarked Pitbull of Personal Development®.
Some of Larry's appearances are:
- Featured in two episodes of CNBC's The Millionaire Inside
- Star of his own PBS special: Success Is Your Own Fault
- A frequent business contributor on MSNBC
- A regular on FOX News and FOX Business
- Has appeared on other national shows such as The Today Show, Larry King Live, The Big idea with Donny Deutsch, and Dr. Phil
- Featured in 3 national Hyundai commercials
- Panel expert in CNBC’s Crowd Rules
- Starred in A&E's Big Spender
Larry’s SIX bestsellers, translated into over 20 languages, include:
- Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get A Life: A Kick Butt Approach To A Better Life
- It’s Called Work For A Reason: Your Success Is Your Own Damn Fault
- You’re Broke Because You Want To Be: How To Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead
- People Are Idiots And I Can Prove It: Ten Ways You Sabotage Your Life, Money and Business
- Your Kids Are Your Own Fault: How To Raise Responsible, Productive Adults
- Grow A Pair: How to Stop Being a Victim and Take Back You Life, Your Business, and Your Sanity
And his newest book, Grow a Pair: How to Stop Being a Victim and Take Back Your Life, Your Business, and Your Sanity was released on September 12, 2013 and instantly hit both the WSJ and NYT best sellers list.
Larry is the best combination of credible content as backed up with his six bestselling books and over twenty years of experience speaking to nearly 400 of the Fortune 500 companies. He is known worldwide for being direct, caustic, irreverent, in-your-face and dead-on right! He offers solid advice for improving your life, business, finances and family. Not often do you find someone who can bring solid information delivered in such a humorous, thought-provoking, transformational style.