Not many people can say they’ve completed a connect-the-dots puzzle composed of 52,901 dots. However, if you’re the lucky winner of our giveaway, you may be able to count yourself among the very few.
With just a little over 100 hours left to submit your contest entry, here are 10 reasons you should enter our Guinness World Record giveaway:
- The piece was created by multimedia artist and creative keynote speaker Phil Hansen.
- All 52,901 dots connect to recreate Edward Curtis’ 1905 portrait of a Native American man named Big Head.
- It took the artist over 300 hours to complete the drawing. The 300 hours were spread over the course of about two-and-a-half years.
- It is unlike any connect-the-dots puzzle you’ve ever seen. Not only does the puzzle contain 52,901 dots, but it also contains a special key with symbols to guide you through each set of numbers.
- You’ll have a unique new poster to hang up in your home. Although it is the world’s largest connect-the-dots, don’t worry about not having enough space for the art. The winner will receive a 4 x 4 foot replica of the drawing.
- You can challenge yourself to complete the puzzle if you have enough time on your hands. You’ll be left with an intricately solved puzzle as well as a unique poster to adorn any free wall space.
- Entering the contest is quick and easy. Simply submit a speakers request form for Phil Hansen or any other talent via our website, Live Chat or by calling us at 1.800.345.5607.
- After browsing our wide selection of keynote speakers and submitting a request for a speaker that meets your event’s needs, you’ll be well on your way to securing the perfect speaker for your event.
- All entrants have an equal chance of winning. The winner will be chosen at random and announced September 19th.
- Submitting your entry gives you a chance to be a part of history by owning a Guinness World Record breaking drawing.
Submit your entry by September 17th
The contest ends September 17 at 10 p.m. which means you have a little over 100 hours left to get your speaker requests in. Don’t miss your chance to win Phil Hansen’s world record breaking art!
For speaker fees and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.345.5607