Enter Eagles Talent’s Guinness World Record Giveaway
September 13, 2018
Not many people can say they’ve completed a connect-the-dots puzzle composed of 52,901 dots. However, if you’re the lucky winner of our giveaway, you may be able to count yourself among the very few. Enter Eagles Talent’s Guinness World Record Giveaway!
With just a little over 100 hours left to submit your contest entry, here are 10 reasons you should enter our Guinness World Record giveaway:
- The piece was created by multimedia artist and creative keynote speaker Phil Hansen.
- All 52,901 dots connect to recreate Edward Curtis’ 1905 portrait of a Native American man named Big Head.
- It took the artist over 300 hours to complete the drawing. The 300 hours were spread over the course of about two-and-a-half years.
- It is unlike any connect-the-dots puzzle you’ve ever seen. Not only does the puzzle contain 52,901 dots, but it also contains a special key with symbols to guide you through each set of numbers.
- You’ll have a unique new poster to hang up in your home. Although it is the world’s largest connect-the-dots, don’t worry about not having enough space for the art. The winner will receive a 4 x 4 foot replica of the drawing.
- You can challenge yourself to complete the puzzle if you have enough time on your hands. You’ll be left with an intricately solved puzzle as well as a unique poster to adorn any free wall space.
- Entering the contest is quick and easy. Simply submit a speakers request form for Phil Hansen or any other talent via our website, Live Chat or by calling us at 1.800.345.5607.
- After browsing our wide selection of keynote speakers and submitting a request for a speaker that meets your event’s needs, you’ll be well on your way to securing the perfect speaker for your event.
- All entrants have an equal chance of winning. The winner will be chosen at random and announced September 19th.
- Submitting your entry gives you a chance to be a part of history by owning a Guinness World Record breaking drawing.
Submit your entry by September 17th
The contest ends September 17 at 10 p.m. which means you have a little over 100 hours left to get your speaker requests in. Don’t miss your chance to win Phil Hansen’s world record breaking art!
For speaker fees and availability, email email@example.com or call 1.800.345.5607
Subscribe to our blog
Stay up to date on all the latest news at Eagles Talent