Stress is not a psychology problem, it’s a chemistry problem. In order to maximize our intellect and potential, we first have to optimize our chemistry, and then we can optimize our psychology. And we don’t have to be ace chemists to do it! This paradigm-shifting session unveils that it’s not about “managing” or “reducing stress” (which isn’t possible) rather how to be more resilient to the stress we all face. And we can easily do it with Jenny’s Micro Strategies, 60 seconds at a time
Resiliency Rx is a highly engaging and interactive program that helps your leaders, managers and teams
- increase their awareness of how stress is affecting their physical, mental and emotional resilience, using real-time data
- understand and approach stress from an entirely different context
- utilize a broad set of highly effective Micro Strategies – each one grounded in the sciences of exercise physiology and psychology
- design and execute customized action plans for immediately improving their resiliency
As a leading resilience expert, Jenny works closely with every client to design a customized program that targets and solves the needs of their people.
After this keynote, you and your team will…
- Understand the physiology of the stress response and how it affects brain function, structure and chemistry.
- Learn how to utilize advanced, intellectual portions of the brain during stress instead of the more primitive, reactive ones.
- Improve your mental capital and cognitive performance: decision-making skills, focus, memory, attention and conflict resolution.
- Enhance your ability to access positive emotional states while decreasing anxiety, negativity and reactivity.
- Begin to deploy the 60-second Micro Strategies for resiliency, performance and health.
- Actively tap into your internal pharmacy for neutralizing stress when you need a dose of natural calm and confidence.
- Connect the power of purpose with chemistry, resiliency and engagement, so that productivity and balance hit new heights.
- Clearly define what professional and personal success means to you.
- Answer the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work.
- Use neuroscience to hack your way to easy, positive, lasting once-and-for-all change.
- Leave with a customized action plan you KNOW you can implement no matter how busy.
- Increase your threshold for stress.
- Train your body and brain to recover from stress more quickly and efficiently.
Employee stress and burnout are two of the top issues organizations are facing today.
These are why good people quit, insurance rates are skyrocketing, and cultures turn toxic… employees are Over It.
So, let’s help your leaders and teams feel On It!
In this keynote, stress speaker Jenny Evans will help you learn how to energize and optimize the chemistry and biology of your body and brain for sustained high performance, regardless of the stresses you’re facing.
This is definitely not your average “let’s talk about self-care” keynote…
Recent events have caused your leaders and employees to question their lives and careers. You’ve lost many valuable people and the ones who haven’t left are not as engaged as they used to be. They’re contemplating what they want – and need – from their work and are ready to consider other opportunities.
We process our external world using our inner compass and inner dialogue.
Unfortunately, many of us don’t have as much clarity on our inner compass as we think, and we lack awareness of how much our inner dialogues are sabotaging our success. As a result, we’re overwhelmed when faced with change, are less resilient to stress, lose confidence and direction, and are less engaged.
Research shows that people who are purposeful in their jobs perform better, are more likely to avoid burnout, and are more committed.
And using inner dialogue to create purposeful stories drives engagement, passion, and success.
Not only will your people experience the game-changing discovery of their current purpose, but the rich group dialogue that takes place will also form a deep sense of connection, understanding, and unity.
The global pandemic has hit women particularly hard.
42% of professional women report they’re burned out.
1 in 3 say they’ve considered downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce completely.
They’re overworked, overwhelmed, overstressed and feeling OVER IT.
Research proves that companies with more female executives are more likely to outperform companies that don’t. You must support, retain and attract talented women in order to develop a culture that enables men and women alike to achieve their potential, employing the power of a diverse, collective genius.
When the stress in our lives increases, so does the demand for energy in order to deal with those stresses. And the last few years have been stressful for everyone. Leaders, managers and employees have been working harder than ever before and are stretched thin, burned out and exhausted.
The cumulative data of our Resiliency Assessment shows that people struggle with PHYSICAL RESILIENCE the most.
Physical energy is the foundation of everything. Without energy, nothing happens. And the energy required for your people to succeed and thrive is off the charts.
ENERGY FOR RESILIENCE will help your people increase, fortify, and recover their physical energy & resilience.