The New Business Paradigm: |Definition|: (We are in a new business environment) 1. speed, complexity, disruption, and innovation continue to create many challenges. 2. Turning these challenges into opportunities as we move forward into the future; | are you ready for the new business paradigm? | do you know the key drivers to grow during the new business paradigm? | who are the number one speakers to guide your organization through the new business paradigm?
5 Key Drivers in the New Business Paradigm
1. The Customer. It’s about engagement, loyalty and retention. This can be achieved by establishing a meaningful one-to-one connection through multiple touch points. It is also vital to have a keen understanding of customer behavior and knowing how to effectively leverage your customer data.
Recommended Speaker: John DiJulius
John DiJulius is known as the Authority on World-Class Customer Experience. John has cracked the code and helped clients including Ritz-Carlton, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Panera Bread, and Progressive Insurance.
2. Innovation. It’s no surprise that companies like Apple and Google are continually inventing the future. They have successfully created a dynamic culture and streamlined the process of constant innovation and execution.
Recommended Speaker: Robert Tucker
Robert Tucker is an internationally recognized leader in the field of innovation. Robert is an expert in the management of innovation and assisting clients in accelerating ideas to market. His pioneering research has helped over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies.
3. Leadership and Accountability. Whether you’re a leader of a country or company, effective leadership and accountability are critical to creating a successful environment. However, it must be based on a vision and/or ideal that is greater than the leaders, employees, and stakeholders and permeates throughout the entire organization from the CEO to the front lines.
Recommended Speaker: Tim Sanders
Tim Sanders is a business expert and best-selling author who was formerly the Chief Solutions Officer and Leadership Coach at Yahoo! Tim’s research and insight is frequently featured in the New York Times, Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal and Fast Company. Tim has helped clients including Raytheon, ADP, Colliers International, Nokia, and the American Marketing Association.
4. Flexibility.There is one thing constant in life and the new business environment, and that is change. Think of all the unexpected challenges that can impact your organization, eg. a natural disaster, terrorism, disruptive new technologies, volatile financial markets. Business survival and growth are rooted in the ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment. You must constantly be open-minded to new-business models, collaboration, and strategic alliances.
Recommended Speaker: Geoffrey Moore
Geoffrey Moore is a well-known business strategist and best-selling author who has made the understanding and exploitation of disruptive technologies the core of his life’s work. Geoffrey has helped clients including Cisco Systems, Oracle, Microsoft, and HP.
5. Attract and Retain. The most invaluable resource and greatest differentiator that can provide competitive advantage in any organization are its people. To the extent an organization can successfully attract and retain the best talent, it will be a driving force in determining its growth.
Recommended Speaker: Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly is an internationally acclaimed speaker and best-selling author of the Dream Manager. Matthew helps individuals and organizations become the best-version-of themselves. Clients include Pepsico, Proctor and Gamble, the Department of Defense, McDonalds, 3M, HSBC, and other Fortune 500 companies.
Learn how Eagles Talent Speakers Bureau can help your organization book these and other great thought leaders. View our fun Infographic to learn more.
Stay up to date on all the latest news at Eagles Talent