Add To My Speakers
Co-Star of ABC's Shark Tank, Business & Entrepreneurship Speaker
Why Book Robert Herjavec?
- Fled communist Yugoslavia with his parents on boat to North America with only $20 dollars and a single suitcase
- Known as the “Nice Shark” on ABC’s Shark Tank and former co-star of CBC’s Dragons’ Den
- Launched BRAK Systems from his basement in 1990 and eventually sold it to AT&T for $30.2 Million
- In 2003, Robert founded HerjavecGroup, and it quickly became a leading global cybersecurity firm
- Appeared on Season 20 of DWTS and married to his former dance partner, ballroom champion and fitness expert Kym Johnson
- 2x Best Selling Author – Robert shares his secrets of how to succeed in life and business
- Adrenaline Junkie & Avid Race Car Enthusiast – Robert competed in the Ferrari Challenge
- Social Following – LinkedIn 2M | Twitter 806K | Instagram 522K | Facebook 93K
Robert Herjavec is a dynamic entrepreneur and leading Shark on ABC’s Shark Tank. Born in Eastern Europe, he arrived in North America on a boat with his parents after escaping communism in the former Yugoslavia. From delivering newspapers, and waiting tables, to launching a computer company from his basement, his drive to achieve has led him to the fulfillment of a better life for himself and his family. In 2003, Robert founded Herjavec Group, and it quickly became one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. Robert’s motivational business advice has received millions of impressions through TV, print, radio and digital media. He shares his expertise with other entrepreneurs each week as a leading Shark on ABC’s Emmy Award-winning hit show Shark Tank.
1 Video(s) By This Presenter
3 Programs By This Presenter
Technology is constantly transforming, creating new possibilities and risks in the business world. Dynamic IT entrepreneur and Founder & CEO of Herjavec Group, Robert Herjavec, will explore evolving technology trends, and the rising cyber security threats we face personally and professionally on a daily basis. He will reveal a few secrets from inside the Shark Tank and inspire anyone willing to keep up in a fast moving world.
Anyone can succeed, as long as they’re willing to take chances, take control of their future and stay true to their vision. Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec, reveals the secrets and sales tips that took him from waiting tables to growing his nascent technology company into a world-class conglomerate. He shares life principles that are as valuable in the living room as they are in the boardroom, that will resonate and motivate your team and audience.
See what happens when an executive member of your team or MC tables turn on Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec, when he finds himself in the hot seat answering questions on business trends, entrepreneurship and revealing a few secrets from inside the Shark Tank. This fireside chat is a great way to customize Robert’s appearance to your corporate goals and messaging, with an opportunity to engage audience participation