Matt Oechsli (ox-ley) is a leading authority on attracting, servicing, and retaining affluent clients. He delivers over 200 presentations a year to groups from Sydney to Singapore to Wall Street - bringing his dynamic and practical message to financial professionals, support personnel, and sales management.
Matt has a tremendous media presence as he’s the longest tenured columnist for Registered Rep Magazine (20+ years) and is consistently quoted in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other prominent media outlets.
With an MBA in Marketing from Anna Maria College in Paxton, MA, a BS from the University of Arizona, certification in clinical hypnotherapy, and worked as a counselor of emotionally disturbed youth in New York City, Matt’s background is unique, to say the least.
Matt has written thirteen books including:
- Best Practices of Elite Advisors
- How to Build a 21st Century Financial Practice
- The Affluent Handbook
- Art of Selling to the Affluent Book
- Art of Selling to the Affluent Book Second Edition
- Becoming a Rainmaker
- Mastering High Net Worth Sellling
- Elite Financial Teams: The 17% Solution
- FastTrack Coaching
- The Intangibles Process
- 101 Tips for Coaching Financial Advisors
- 101 Tips for Becoming a Rainmaker
- 101 Tips for Becoming a Preferred Wholesaler
Since 1978, Matt Oechsli has served as President of The Oechsli Institute. Where he oversees a group of marketing experts,research specialists, and over 25 performance coaches. The Oechsli Institute is a leader in providing growth-focused training programs for the financial services industry.