Match Amazing Speakers
With Great Clients
Through all of Tim Sanders’ talks, there is a thread: People are the center of your organization. They are emotional, reciprocal and influenced by the leaders they follow. They are the keys to your company’s success or failure. They are highly emotional creatures, which presents leaders ongoing challenges. When they feel connected to you or your organization, they give more of themselves - especially to Customers.
This bestselling business author and people and leadership expert uses keynotes as a platform to motivate and empower audiences to achieve more by honing effective leadership skills, building strong business relationships, and putting the value back in their people. It is hard to refer to what Tim does as "speaking." He is so unique that rather than call him a speaker, Time Magazine referred to him as "a public consultant" – someone who uses keynotes as a means to elicit changed behavior in his audiences. Through extensive research, Sanders tailors each talk to fit your theme and objectives while providing content on:
• Create business relationships that propel your company forward
• Create change that positions you ahead of your competition
• Win the war for talent via leadership skills that create a winning culture
Tim is a rare hybrid of business expert, motivational speaker and people expert. His research, passion, and ability to move audiences to action set him apart as an expert on the people side of business. Click here to learn more about how Tim makes each talk customized to fit the event theme and objectives.
Sales Genius Is a Team Sport
There is no challenge you cannot overcome with teamwork! From complex sales with multiple decision makers to accounts at risk to price-dropping competitors…One Company thinking leads to victory.
2014 research confirms that companies who develop a sales culture of conscious collaboration across departments sell 20% more than their competitors. Why? When you involve everyone with a stake in the outcome early in the sales process, you unleash innovation and execution. It’s time for the Lone Wolf salesperson to blossom into the team-builder.
After twenty plus years of deal making and consulting, Sanders has created a winning play for solving sales challenges that’s produced over a billion dollars of revenue. His talk would combine compelling stories of team genius with actionable advice on how to replicate their success. Audiences will get better at problem solving and become faster at closing complex sales.
Key learnings from the keynote:
• How to spot collaboration opportunities in your pipeline and then build a team around them.
• How to get anyone at your company excited about helping you solve a sales challenge.
• Why thinking like an Artist, Chef or a Hacker leads to account breakthroughs.
• How to develop an Inside Champion, Deal Mentor or Mobilizer to finish the complex sale.
Prior to the event, Sanders is willing to survey attendees, collecting insights on pressing business issues as well as current problem solving techniques. This would provide key data points that will help customize the keynote for takeaway value. Phone calls with a few select attendees will gather anecdotes and further food for speech creation thought.
• Solutions are not the result of a single brilliant idea, but instead, a series of ordinary ideas that move from problem to concept to execution.
• There is no such thing as the lone genius. All great innovations came from collaborations. This has big implications for hiring and promoting to management positions. Instead of geniuses, they should focus on team builders and team contributors.
• Rapid problem solving culture is the best hedge against the competition. It is achieved by building multi-disciplinary teams.
• How to form a collaborate project, get everyone engaged and move meetings to action. Based on case studies in professional services firms.
• How to collaborate outside of your company. Potential collaborators will be identified in Sanders research. They can be brought into the collaborative process by pulling the right levers and creating a currency of mutual favors. This allows business to solve highly complex issues by leveraging the collective brainpower of their network.
• How to create an improv culture that leads to breakthroughs. Using case studies from his book as well as one’s gathered through pre-meeting research, the keynote will reveal how attendees can change the problem solving culture from Yes-But to Yes-And, allowing ideas to build upon each other until true innovations occur.
Relationship Power! How To Win Business & Influence People
Building business relationships is not a matter of playing golf, the gift of gab or being a rubber stamp on others’ ideas. There is an art and a science to being a relationship master at work. Studies show that it can boost your sales by 40%, drive your talent’s productivity by 25% and cut regrettable turnover in half.
In this program Tim reveals winning ways to create and maintain real connections inside & outside your company. This program is based on his global best seller, Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends.
Key Takeaways Include:
• How relationships are bonded or broken in business, based on the Norm Of Reciprocity research.
• How to be an effective mentor by following the knowledge gap lifecycle.
• How to repair a damaged relationship or a mismanaged expectation.
• Five email etiquette rules that will protect relationships and prevent burn out in your troops. Based on the largest study to date on email habits at work.
• A weekly plan to leverage networking to drive business results. Follow it and you’ll double your network strength in less than one year.
Power of Confident Thinking
Sure, we have business confidence at the top of a market or if we are leading the change. But what’s our plan to seize the moment when the playing field changes … or recedes? Our competition is hit just as hard as we are, and now it’s a race to see who gets their Mojo back first. History proves that business confidence is rocket fuel for a company. It cracks the code, closes the deal and moves people to action.
It’s not enough to ‘think positive’ though – sustainable confidence comes from lifestyle and leadership design. This program is based on Sanders’ experience through three recessions, the dotcom boom and the quality movement.
Key Takeaways Include:
• A Fail-Study on Tim’s days at Yahoo including: Why they lost their Mojo, got passed by Google and what every company can learn from the experience.
• How to create a mind-diet that gives you unbreakable confidence, starting with your morning routine. Based on modern brain science research in business.
• Case study on how executives can confront the ‘Chicken Littles’ at work and shift the conversation from crisis to solution. Build a culture of courage by leading the conversation.
• How to face the worst case scenario to unleash innovation and calm in your group.
• A winning technique for injecting new-hire gratitude into yourself and your most jaded talent.
Emotional Talent: The Final Leadership Frontier
Many leaders rise to their position through their technical skills from operations to finance to product. But they will never make the leap from good to great until they develop what Tim Sanders calls Emotional Talent. This is the ability to manage their internal emotions, sense those in their people and connect with them at that level.
This program, which was the basis for a PBS Special, offers ways any leader can cultivate this talent, and spot it in others. It’s based on 500,000 pages of original research.
Key Takeaways Include:
• Why the mood state can have a 1000% impact on a company’s innovation effectiveness. Based on case studies inside companies like Motorola & Google, Sanders explains why most business is really ‘chemical warfare.’
• Why your company’s emotional value proposition is key to attracting and retaining top talent. How to integrate employee experience design into leadership.
• Surprising research, revealing authenticity as a key emotional-talent attribute. How to “Keep It Real” in a world of false promises, distracted bosses and truth-stretchers.
• How to decode people’s emotions with 90% accuracy. Reading people is a technique that IBM Data sales execs, CIA agents and champion poker players learn and hone. Sanders will reveal the 7 Faces of Emotion, which can make you the smartest leader in the room.
• Master the “Art of Deep Listening” with your talent and your customers. How to borrow from the best interviewers in the world to uncover strategic insights in the field or around the office. How to develop a more empathetic culture, leading to a customer-centric approach to selling and delivering.
The Social Opportunity
Consultant and best-selling author Tim Sanders has a message to deliver to companies and associations: The future is about self-generated content that can be easily shared. This is the essence of what social media actually is. It’s no mystery: It’s how all of us will discover our world and express ourselves. For companies and organizations of all types, it will be the heart of market research, customer connections and building a brand. Special consulting bonus: Will conduct phone research and make a written recommendation to meeting managers on how to best leverage social channels to drive meeting success (be it engagement, content distribution, measuring sentiment or activity). Special deliverable: Free customized eBook (example) for each attendee that includes relevant case studies from the attending audience! (if possible).
The Social Opportunity: 3 Ways To Leverage New Media For Your Business
Long time new media expert and former Yahoo CSO Tim Sanders has participated in the rise of social media, from its early days of instant messenger updates and bulletin boards to the rise of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. In this keynote, he will unravel the mystery surrounding how to leverage it to generate business, cut costs and recruit talent into your organization. His talk is not a review on ‘of-the-moment’ platforms or tools, but instead, he offers a blueprint for leveraging any new media innovation, whether it’s a new social networking service, mobile app or publishing platform.
Based on numerous case studies relevant to your industry or situation, his talk will provide actionable takeaways such as:
• How to tune into the conversation about your company, your market and your competitors with low cost tools.
• How to apply this new found information to improve service, your product offering and your competitive advantage.
• How to connect with customers and potential employees over social media by interacting with and sharing their content - and why that’s the new warm call.
• How to contribute to the marketplace conversation and create top of mind positioning for your organization.
• How to create an editorial calendar based on your customer’s informational needs.
• How to leverage social media for talent acquisition and employee retention.
• How to streamline or delegate social media activities to ensure a rock solid return-on-investment of your time.
• How to prioritize which social media platform you should invest time with to achieve the greatest impact.
Why Book Tim Sanders?
Internet pioneer and best-selling author, Tim Sanders advises Fortune 500 executives on leadership, marketing and new media strategies to grow their business. He was an early stage member of Mark Cuban's broadcast.com. In 1999, broadcast.com was acquired by Yahoo, taking Tim with it, where he rose to the position of Chief Solutions Officer and named its Leadership Coach. Since leaving Yahoo, Tim has consulted with dozens of companies involved in business to business, government and consumer industries.
His background is economics, psychology and debate, giving him a rare blend of stories and science to move audiences to action. Time Magazine called him a “Public Consultant” because of his extensive pre-keynote research and highly customized advice points for groups. For over a dozen conferences and meetings, he’s the top rated speaker in its history.
Tim is the author of four books, including the New York Times best seller Love Is The Killer App: How to Win Business & Influence Friends. His second book, The Likeability Factor was featured in major media from USA Today to the New York Times. His latest book, Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence is an Inc. Magazine business bestseller.
Tim has valuable experience in cutting-edge businesses, sales and marketing. He's weathered the quality movement as well as the dotcom crash and emerged with precious insight. Sanders worked at early stage Southwestern Bell Mobile systems at the beginning of the U.S. cellular phone industry. He applied his expertise of quality, marketing and sales to help launch one of the most important industries of our time – wireless communications for the masses.