Susan Clarke is the President and CFO... Chief FUN Officer... of her company. She has an attitude – a positive one – and can show you and your team how to have a positive attitude too. One that will positively translate into profits. She provides the tools they need to have FUN at work and on the playground of life!
Your return on investment comes in the form of better and more attentive service, higher morale, deeper rapport, and staff that takes ownership. If you are looking for a speaker who connects easily with an audience and arms them with ideas they can implement immediately then Susan is the obvious choice.
Her style is direct, highly interactive, and entertaining. Her strategies are based on 40 years of real life experience combined with expertise in the areas of behavior, values and attitude.
- With today’s shrinking economy and growing competition, it has never been more critical for you to get and keep customers, guests, members and clients.
- Her audiences fully understand the importance of making people feel good about spending their money so they want to come back and spend more!
Susan started her professional speaking career in 1982 and feels very fortunate to have worked with so many great people and great companies. As a result of that, she has become very selective and only speaks to groups that she knows she can bring value to their meeting.
- She has spoken to such diverse groups as the National Association of Transplant Coordinators and Portable Sanitation Association International.
- What makes her programs so consistently highly rated is because she does the research. And Susan says, “If I ever need an organ transplant I know exactly who to call!”
- The highest compliment she can get from a meeting planner is when they say, “She did her homework.”
Her long list of clients includes the Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare Industries along with a number of Associations.