- He is an experienced pro, having given hundreds of insightful, humorous presentations world-wide
- He has been an advisor to more than 700 companies since 1994
- He is a go-to source for the press including NPR, USA Today, Time, Real Simple, CBC
Jay Baer, CSP, CPAE is:
· One of fewer than 200 living members of the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame
· An inductee into the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame
· An experienced pro, having given hundreds of insightful, humorous presentations world-wide
· A renowned business strategist
· A popular emcee and event host
· A New York Times best-selling author of six books
· An advisor to more than 700 companies since 1994, including Caterpillar, Nike, The United Nations and 32 of the FORTUNE 500
· An entrepreneurial success story, having started five multi-million-dollar businesses from scratch
· Founder of Convince & Convert, a digital strategy consulting firm that helps prominent companies gain and keep more customers
· A media brand. Jay’s Convince & Convert Media division runs the world’s #1 content marketing blog, multiple podcasts, and many other education resources for business owners and executives
· An active venture capitalist and technology advisor, as well as an avid tequila collector
· A go-to source for the press including NPR, USA Today, Time, Real Simple, CBC and many more
· Host of the popular Social Pros podcast, named the best marketing podcast in the 2015 Content Marketing Awards
You’ve heard it before. Over and over, in fact. “Improve your customer service.” “Optimize the customer experience.” But what does that even mean?
Today, when the intersection points with your customers may number in the dozens (or even hundreds), tackling customer service or customer experience holistically
is impossible. You can’t magically get better at every customer touch point.
But you CAN get better at the touch points that matter.
THINK SMALL is a fast-paced, dynamic, inspirational, and hilarious presentation that shows you how to gain and keep more customers by improving the only three things that really matter to your customers.
Audiences will learn:
• Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
• The elements of your business that are non-negotiable for your customers,
and where they’ll give you a pass
• What customers really expect from your business category — and how to exceed those expectations (without spending a fortune)
• Specific, concrete plans you can put into practice tomorrow that will get you
to THINK SMALL and produce big results
Turn Your Customers into Volunteer Marketers
Customer experience is how you make your customers feel. Great customer experience occurs when you exceed customer expectations. And when you do so, customers are COMPELLED to talk about you.
In this fast-paced, timely, dynamic presentation Jay teaches his customer experience excellence framework, showcasing how any business can turn customers into advocates.
With hilarious and poignant storytelling, Jay teaches attendees the three primary ways to use customer experience to trigger word-of-mouth, illustrates mistakes to avoid, and inspires audiences to put new strategies into practice immediately.
How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers
Haters aren’t your problem … ignoring them is.
If it feels like there are more complaints than ever, and that you’re spending more time and money dealing with negativity and backlash, you’re right. But the rise of customer complaints is actually an enormous opportunity.
In this eye-opening presentation, Jay reveals brand-new, proprietary research into The Science of Complaints – why and where your customers complain, and how to turn customer service into a marketing advantage.
Why Smart Marketing is About Help not Hype
If you’re wondering how to make your company seem more exciting, you’re asking the wrong question.
You’re not competing for attention only against other similar products. You’re competing against your customers’ friends and family and viral videos and cute puppies.
To win attention today, you must ask a different question… “How can I help?”
Youtility will cause you to rethink everything you thought you knew about marketing. Filled with relevant examples, you’ll see why the Youtility system now powers the marketing programs of hundreds of major companies.
“Jay was the host for three days at our global IBM conference (thousands in attendance) and he was fantastic. He was very well prepared and turned a good event into an excellent event.”
“Not only is Jay a killer speaker, but he played an integral role in facilitating connections between our customers on-site. He doesn’t just go the extra mile, but MANY. ”
“The minute Jay (literally) ran up on stage to inspire over 700 property managers, the energy level in the room reached phenomenal heights. His style –a perfect balance of humorous examples and educational insights—kept people engaged until the very end. It was informative, actionable, and personal—and incredibly valuable to our customers.”