With over 25 years of proven success, Lisa Copeland is a dedicated pioneer in the field of automotive sales and brand strategy. She has been a trailblazer in the automotive and financial services industries and has received many awards and recognitions along the way, including:
- Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News
- Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive in 2016
- 2016 American Heart Association Go Red Chairwomen
- “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX in 2012
- Served four years on the FCA National Dealer Council
- Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012
- Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500’s in one month in 2012
In 2015, Copeland and FIAT of Austin earned FCA’s highest honor “The Walter P. Chrysler” Award for sales and service excellence
Recognized as #6 Best Workplace in North America by Automotive News in 2013 and 2015 Named “Outstanding Business Leader 2014” by Northwood University
With passion and expertise in sales and marketing, her success story has been featured in prominent publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Marie Claire, Bloomberg and Automotive News. Her client list is vast but includes Google, Subaru N.A, Dell, State Farm, Bank of America, H&R Block and many more.
Lisa has spoken to more than 100 companies all over the country and her success story has been featured in prominent publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Marie Claire, Bloomberg and Automotive News. She is the co-author of her second book Crushing Mediocrity: 10 Ways to Rise Above the Status Quo and is preparing to release her next book.