- Matthew Bertram specializes in business intelligence, artificial intelligence, strategic planning, and business process automation.
- He has spent his career on the forefront of data intelligence and automation, leading innovation initiatives in these areas.
- At FPOV Matthew is tasked with teaching everyone the capabilities to understand and utilize complex technologies, including those who do not have a background in IT.
Digital Superpowers are abilities that allow business users to achieve goals that were once impossible, or at least very difficult, to accomplish without the help of traditional IT resources. These abilities can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Adapting to shifting market conditions
- Increasing personal and team productivity
- Mastering new information
- Sharing ideas and knowledge
- Outmaneuvering competition
Digital Superpowers can be found in a variety of online tools and applications, as well as in the way we use these tools. For example, the ability to search for information quickly and easily is a digital superpower. So is the ability to connect with others instantly through social media or video conferencing. As we become more reliant on technology, our digital superpowers will continue to grow. It is important to learn how to use these abilities effectively so that we can make the most of them.