Michael Altshuler helps individuals and organizations achieve breakthrough results both personally and professionally. Michael is recognized throughout the country as a top expert on sales and peak performance. Providing proven tools to increase sales, productivity and profits. He is high content, engaging and entertaining.
What sets Michael apart is he’s done it. He’s achieved breakthrough results in multiple industries. Both as a CEO of a multi-million-dollar copier company that he sold to the 4-Billion-dollar giant IKON Office Solutions, and, as a health insurance agent where within his first 3 months in the industry he was in the top 1% nationally. Michael speaks from experience.
The reason salespeople and sales leaders love Michael is because he speaks their language. He’s been in the trenches just like them, has experienced the same challenges as they have and has savored the same victories. And his war stories are legendary. Whether it’s the millions he sold to the Trump Organization or how he took on the giant Xerox corporation and kicked their butt, Michael’s message is clear, compelling and actionable…always moving the needle in performance!
Michael’s proven track record paves the path to success for his clients & audiences.
- He has produced over $65MM in personal and managed sales (in the highly competitive copier industry-top 3% in the country)
- In the health insurance industry he rose to #7 out of over 1500 agents nationwide after being in the business just 3 months
- Michael was featured in Harvey Mackay’s best-selling book, “We Got Fired and it’s the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Us” alongside such notables as, Michael Bloomberg, Donald Trump, Larry King and other world-class leaders
- He was the recipient of the NJ State Governor’s Cup for Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Michael received the Atlantic City Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- He was the recipient of the Salvation Army’s Community Builder’s Award
- Michael has been featured on NBC, the New York Times and many other news outletsMichael competed on the hit TV show American Gladiators. Putting into practice his peak performance training, Michael was one of only 22 men selected from over 10,000 nationwide. More than just a competition though, Michael used this national platform to raise awareness of the homeless plight in America, where he donated all his prize winnings. He believes that with success comes an obligation to give back.With his proven track record of success and countless customized keynotes delivered around the world, Michael will design and deliver the perfect talk for your group. All of Michael’s motivational keynotes have just the right level of customization to ensure they always hit the mark.