The ability to read people can make or break deals, negotiations, and relationships. Learn how to decode the clues of deception so you can make better decisions about who to hire, fire, and partner with. Participants will learn how to crack the code on deception using real-world techniques to spot lies and assess people immediately.
Forget about what you’ve learned from watching police and lie detection dramas on TV because those equip you to detect deception as much as a medical drama equips you to perform surgery.
During this one-of-a-kind presentation, participants will learn techniques used by real law enforcement and federal agencies to detect deception, build rapport, and establish trust.
· Differentiate between anxiety and deception so they can get to the truth faster and more accurately to and wasting time and money.
· Increase self-awareness in order to manage and access personal bias. This is diversity training with real and measurable results.
· Identify nonverbal cues for deception. Learn how to filter out what’s really being said so you can make informed decisions.
The impact of your nonverbal communication lies in the perception of what others think. People make an emotional decision about what they see, and it takes a long time, and a lot of evidence to change their minds. By then, the damage is done.
Understand and interpret the nonverbal signs you’re communicating as well as the signs others are sharing so you can build rapport and develop trust with anyone.
· Decipher body language clearly and accurately using an Agenda FilterTM
· Use insider techniques used by law enforcement to build rapport quickly and easily with anyone, even in challenging environments.
· Express empathy and confidence with their body language, turning first impressions into winning impressions.
Learn the secret second language that’s been reserved for experts and law enforcement. During this dynamic interactive keynote, participants will learn how to use and interpret body language to negotiate better deals, close more sales, and build trusting relationships.
Excellent communication skills are necessary for success. Learn the secrets of an undercover police officer and federal prosecutor to build rapport, influence with elegance, and win trust in any relationship.
This intriguing session encourages audience participation, easy action steps that can be used immediately, and a lot of fun for everyone in attendance!
· Decode what people are really thinking by interpreting body language tells.
· Display confidence and trustworthiness in order to improve and control how you are perceived by others.
· Detect deceptionin order to protect clients, colleagues, and customers.
The ability to authentically communicate trust has never been more important than it is today. Digital body language cues are a significant data source used to make decisions around trust. Research proves that we believe what we see more than what we hear.
Participants will learn how to:
• Accurately assess others using body language. Discover and learn insider techniques developed to build trust quickly and easily with anyone; including demanding clients, difficult customers, and challenging stakeholders.
•Behave in a way that communicates confidence and trustworthiness in every situation. Meaningful things happen when we give others our full and undivided attention. Learn simple body language techniques that make people feel validated and appreciated.
•Create an environment that fosters authenticity and trust. Express empathy and confidence with body language, turning first impressions into winning impressions.