After tonight’s Monday Night Football Game, the NFL will head into its 6th week of the regular season. With more of the schedule ahead than behind, it is an exciting time to be a fan of any team!
This season is still so young, so every team has a shot at a winning record. Football locker rooms are filled with the sounds of motivational speeches about teamwork and strategic planning — to achieve a common goal!
Who better to bring that excitement to your next event then former NFL players, like…
Former NFL Quarterback, Authority on Leadership, Leading Change & Accelerating Performance
Why Book Tom Flick?
- As a former NFL quarterback, Tom helps people become more effective leaders and to look at things from a different perspective in order to find new ideas for approaching challenges and moving things forward. Tom’s exceptional ability to communicate clear business solutions with humor, wit and razor-sharp insight make a tremendous impact on audiences
Topics: Change, Motivational, Peak Performance
NFL Running Back, Vietnam Veteran and Author
Why Book Rocky Bleier?
- From a soldier’s uniform to an NFL player’s uniform, Rocky Bleier imparts the life lessons that helped him overcome the trying circumstances that threatened to derail not only his career, but his life. His gripping tale of courage on both the football fields of America and the battle fields of Vietnam – has held audiences in rapt attention for years. Yet, the motivational message behind it, explains how ordinary people can become extraordinary achievers.
Topics: Military, Sports Stars, Football/NFL
Authority on Leadership, Managing Change, and Cultural Transformation
Why Book Eric Boles?
- He is a believer in employee and organizational development and equips your organization with the tools to create and maintain winning attitudes. He is a former NFL player and an expert in teamwork, leadership and personal development, dedicated to maximizing your human assets.
Topics: Leadership & Inspiration, Team Building, Football/NFL
Legendary NFL Coach and Player and Commentator
Why Book Mike Ditka?
- As a legendary NFL player and coach, Mike understands what it takes both physically and mentally to lead and be successful. He is inspirational as only the second person to ever win the Super Bowl as a player, assistant coach and head coach. Additionally, he was the first tight end to be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Topics: Celebrity Speakers, Coaches & Managers, Hot Sports Speakers
NFL All-Pro, Organizational Transformation Expert
Why Book Brian Holloway?
- He is high-powered and hard hitting former football player who trains groups on how to perform more effectively and achieve excellence. He leaves an impact on organizations, with his business knowledge, like he did on the football field.
Topics: Sports Stars, Peak Performance, Team Building
Former NFL Linebacker, Healthcare Business-Development Professional, and Peak-Performance Strategist
Why Book Matt Mayberry?
- Matt provides attendees with a real-world strategy for peak performance. His keynote incorporates: motivation (with personal stories of overcoming adversity), process and mindset, and credibility (putting strategies to practice as the head of business development for Infinity Healthcare and as a successful entrepreneur).
Topics: Peak Performance, Corporate Culture, Football/NFL
Inspiration behind the Disney Movie “Invincible,” Oldest Rookie in NFL History
Why Book Vince Papale?
- Vince has made a name for himself on and off the field and continues to inspire audiences with his energy, enthusiasm, and story of persistence.
Topics: Football/NFL, Sports Stars, Cancer Awareness
NFL Legend & Humanitarian
Why Book Archie Manning?
- is an NFL legend to look up to. As a former NFL QB and multi-award winner, he drives home the significance of how great leadership and teamwork can bring success. He was inducted into the National Football Foundation College Hall of Fame. As a peak performance speaker, he brings inspiring topics to his current audiences to inspire them beyond the conference room and into their everyday lives.
Topics: Leadership, Football/NFL, Peak Performance
Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback & Speaker
Why Book Jim Kelly?
- He was the quarterback for the Buffalo Bills from 1986-1996. In addition to four Super Bowl appearances (XXV-XXVIII), Jim holds every major Bills passing record and has thrown for over 35,000 passing yards and 237 touchdowns. He has experienced many ups and downs throughout his career and personal life. It is his belief during these difficult times; it takes both family and teamwork to face and overcome these obstacles — which he teaches to audiences worldwide.
Topics: Overcoming Adversity, Sports Announcers, Leadership
Former NFL Player, author of the play ‘Runt of the Litter’
Why Book Bo Eason?
- Speaker, performer, author Bo Eason started his career in the NFL as a top pick for the Houston Oilers. Continuing on with the San Francisco 49ers, during his 5-year career Bo competed beside and against some of the greatest players of his generation. Bo is dedicated to helping others tap the power of their personal story and become effective, persuasive communicators.
Topics: Motivational, Football/NFL, Sports Stars
For speaker fees and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.345.5607