The WSCC (Women’s Suffrage Centennial Commission) and the U.S. Senate have designated August 2020 as National Women’s Suffrage Month, a month-long celebration honoring the history of women’s fight for the vote. Below are 5 exceptional women speakers who carry the torch of empowerment, compassion, and leadership.
1. Barbara Corcoran
Real Estate Mogul & Shark Tank Investor more
– Her inspirational “rags to riches” story reveals how she built the most successful real estate brand in New York City.
– She speaks passionately on the art of leading a team to success and the importance of innovation in business.
– As a speaker and a Shark Tank investor, Barbara imparts her front-lines experience and infectious energy to each person with whom she shares her knowledge.
“Thank you again for the Barbara Corcoran recommendation … Barbara was extremely well received. She was funny, inspiring, and motivating.” – New England’s Leadership Institute
2. Carey Lohrenz
First female F-14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy more
– She shares leadership tactics used while leading high-performing teams on global missions, demonstrating how that experience can transform corporate leadership strategies.
– She provides effective team-building methods for leaders to encourage their organizations to reach peak performance.
– The first female U.S. Navy fighter pilot, she paved the way for women to serve in the ultra-competitive F-14 Tomcat Community.
“You truly inspire those you coach to face their lives with intention, integrity, and courage, regardless of their circumstances.” – Executive Women’s International
3. Mallory Brown
Top Empathy, Compassion, and Empowerment Keynote Speaker, Impact Storyteller, Global Humanitarian, “Walk A Mile” Campaign more
– Mallory shares real-life stories of human connection. She teaches how empathy builds better communities, breaks down barriers of diversity, and paves a powerful path for individuals and organizations to find fulfillment.
– Her current project is Walk A Mile: a 26 part web-docu series that Mallory describes as a global marathon for women’s empowerment. Mallory has vowed to walk 26 miles with 26 impoverished, working women in 26 different parts of the world for 26 different charities.
“Mallory was very well received both in the room and virtually. Her story inspired many to want to go out and do more. I don’t think there was a dry eye in the room. She was also so personable and enjoyed having her speak at our Women’s History Month event. She is truly making history for so many women globally.” – CVS Health
4. Jade Simmons
Concert Pianist, No.1 Maverick, Author, Powerhouse Motivational Speaker, Transformative Leadership Expert more
– Jade Simmons creates mind-blowing, mainstage experiences for audiences worldwide through the use of captivating storytelling and a riveting concert adventure.
– Jade’s expertise has been called upon by an array of organizations looking to create a culture of excellence and foster change.
Her impact spans a multitude of industries and touches an incredibly varied demographic, from kids to corporate.
– For business, technology and the arts, she speaks powerfully on transformative leadership, Maverick Behavior™, out-of-the-box branding, discovering creative identity and innovation.
“Jade really set the tone for us to enable a different kind of experience for the participants — helping tried and true leaders get a new feeling.” -Deloite
5. Amelia Rose Earhart
Inspiring Around-The-World Pilot Keynote Speaker, Overcome Turbulence more
– As an inspiring pilot who became one of the youngest woman to fly a single-engine plane around the world, Amelia shares with her audience how to define their “True North.”
Amelia strives to push her own limits while inspiring others to do the same.
– Amelia Rose Earhart followed the same flight plan that the original Amelia took. This legacy inspired Amelia Rose each day to chase and accomplish her own adventures. In her talk, she encourages her audience to set goals and not give up on them.
“I thought she did a great job! I love how she was able to stay true to herself and use her pilot terminology but still relate it to what we are all experiencing in today’s world and with this pandemic, without constantly using the word “pandemic.” She brought so much energy, passion, and enthusiasm to the series! It was a pleasure working with her and I know our associates enjoyed hearing her speak.”
– Capital One