Add To My Speakers
5-time bestselling author and trends forecaster helping organisations and leaders stay one step ahead of disruption
Michael McQueen understands what it takes to thrive in a rapidly evolving world. Having dedicated the last ten years to tracking the dominant trends shaping society, business and culture, he has helped some of the world’s best-known brands navigate change and stay in front of the curve. Michael is the founder of training and consultancy company The Nexgen Group and is also a bestselling author of eight books including How to Prepare Now for What’s Next, which gives powerful insights into future disruptions along with strategies for surviving and thriving in turbulent times. Michael uses a combination of humor, interaction, and case studies to provide audiences with powerful insights into what the future holds and how businesses and leaders can successfully navigate change and spark innovation. Every member of the audience will leave equipped with a clear action plan to emerge stronger and more relevant than ever.
3 Video(s) By This Presenter
The Post-Crisis Kickstart
3 Programs By This Presenter
Preparing for the trends that will dominate a post-COVID world
The coronavirus pandemic acted like a time machine bringing 2030 forward to 2020. As the turmoil subsides and a new era dawns, smart leaders are turning their attention to where opportunity now lies and how to gear up for the future.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- The COVID-inspired shifts in CONSUMER HABITS and EXPECTATIONS that are here to stay
- The key ways ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, QUANTUM COMPUTING and AUGMENTED REALITY accelerated rapidly during the pandemic and how this offers exciting new possibilities for those that are prepared
- The role that GEN Z are playing in redefining industry norms and how to win in a post-Millennial marketplace
- How to foster ENGAGEMENT, COLLABORATION and CULTURE when leading remote and hybrid teams
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear game plan for navigating the new now.
How to thrive in an age of disruption
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption. In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
o The 3 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade with a specific focus on the technology impacts of AI, robotics and augmented reality
- The role millennials and Gen Z will play in redefining industry norms and consumer expectations
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant.
Audience members will leave this in-person or virtual presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
In the wake of any crisis, smart businesses and leaders recognize the importance of kickstarting innovation – and fast. Having spent over 15 years studying the dynamics of dynamism in organizations, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team. The future success and survival of organizations will rest on their ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption. In this research-rich and fast-faced presentation, Michael explores:
- The 3 COMMON TRAPS that DERAIL SUCCESS – and how to avoid them
- How to achieve a RHYTHM of unforced PRODUCTIVITY and FLOW STATE
- The key momentum mindsets that can SUPERCHARGE GROWTH and CREATE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the competition
- The DAILY HABITS that ensure good intentions translate into SUSTAINED RESULTS
Audiences will leave this in-person or virtual presentation armed with a practical action plan for achieving a new level of innovation and maintaining momentum over the long haul.