2020 was tough. 2021 and 2022 will be harder again. Supply chain constraints, talent and labor shortages, and the continued onslaught of technological disruption are just the beginning. Now more than ever we need to build resilient leaders, agile organizations, and high performing teams – no matter the uncertainty.
In this hard-hitting and highly directive keynote, your leaders will learn to:
1. Increase agility by telling themselves the truth and take ownership in the new reality. There is no going back and there will be no more certainty.
2. Differentiate between temporary and permanent change and respond accordingly.
3. Turn a burning platform into a burning ambition that inspires people to continue to give their discretionary effort.
4. Accelerate change without burning their teams out by eliminating friction and increasing alignment.
5. Embrace progress over perfection to avoid paralysis as they do their best to manage ambiguity.
To meet growth expectations, we must transform ourselves and our teams at a faster rate than the external environment is changing or else we risk a slow decline into irrelevancy. Given change isn’t slowing down, this is harder to do today than ever before. The path forward is to build organizations and teams capable of risk-taking, letting go of past successes in pursuit of a new, more vibrant future, and successfully navigating the business from one competitive advantage to the next.
In this engaging, case-study rich session, we will unlock the keys to accelerated transformation and growth by helping your leaders understand that:
1. Increasing agility is not about force or more communication, but about compressing the time between awareness of change and acceptance of change
2. Creating a burning ambition over a burning platform is the key to sustained investment of their teams’ discretionary effort
3. Successful transformation is not a by product of ambition and strategy, but of alignment. Leaders must change first because as goes their behavior so goes the rest of the organization
4. Culture is a science, not an art and that they must intentionally pull the levers that create a growth-enabled culture defined by innovation, excellence, and accountability
5. They must create the psychological safety that encourages risk-taking and helps their teams embrace progress over perfection
As the pace of commoditization accelerates and the emergence of technological disruption threatens our existing business models, we must find ways to remain relevant and differentiated in the hearts and minds of our customers! This inspiring, case-study rich session will show you how to find opportunity in disruption to reverse the downward spiral of commoditization, move beyond the competition, and become the obvious choice for your customers.
This journey will require that you:
1. Move from a mindset of value extraction to one of value creation.
2. Learn at the edge of disruption and embrace the opportunities for differentiation that exist there.
3. Frontrun your customers by beating them to the future in the Five Critical Dimensions that they value most during times of rapid change.
4. Elevate your reputation competing on expertise and positioning yourself as a trusted adviser for your clients.
5. Act in a way worthy of your desired leadership position rather than race your competitors to the bottom.