10 Best Keynote Speakers for Negotiations
Motivational Humorist, Sales, Productivity and Change Specialist
Why Book Joy Baldridge?
- Joy helps the best companies in the world become even better at increasing revenue and productivity while decreasing stress and frustration.
Travels From: Connecticut
Topics: Negotiation Communication Skills, Sales Strategies
Why Book Amy Lynch?
- Amy is an entrepreneur. She has negotiated with, worked with, managed and been managed by four distinct generations. Amy speaks from experience. While others talk about generational awareness, Amy’s clients apply her techniques and strategies in their businesses every day.
- Amy motivates audience by making them smart. She translates complex demographics into everyday examples audiences recognize immediately. She helps your team understand why it’s essential to change intergenerational behaviors so you can get results.
- Interaction is part of the package. Amy’s spontaneous, big-hearted give and take with audiences shows people she is focused on their success, and the success of every generation.
Shark Tank Investor, Founder & CEO of FUBU
Why Book Daymond John?
- Shark Tank Investor, Founder & CEO of FUBU.
- From guerrilla marketing and branding techniques, to using cutting-edge innovation with social media, he is one of the top business strategists.
- Provides attendees with proven tips on negotiating, boosting sales, and increasing productivity within the team.
Travels From: New York
Topics: Marketing, Small Business Development, Negotiation
Why Book Shannon Cassidy?
- Shannon is a certified Executive Corporate Coach and a renowned authority on behavioral modification and communication. The small incremental changes she teaches and incorporates into her presentations are as easily and instantly executable, as they are effective.
Travels From: Pennsylvania
Topics: Negotiation, Communication Skills, Leadership
The King of Negotiators
Why Book Ed Brodow?
- He is the world’s top spokesman on the art of negotiation.
- Former SEC Chairman Harvey Pitt dubbed Ed “The King of Negotiators.” Forbes Magazine agreed, ranking Ed as one of America’s leading dealmakers.
- He is the bestselling author of six books including Negotiation Boot Camp, In Lies We Trust, and Beating the Success Trap.
Travels From: California
Topics: Negotiation, Presentation Skills, Sales Strategies
Influence and Persuasion Expert
Why Book Kurt Mortensen?
- One of America’s leading authorities on persuasion, negotiation and influence.
- Kurt’s delivery and information are high energy, impactful, memorable and packed with humor.
Fees:$5,000 or less
Topics:Negotiation, Presentation Skills, Sales Strategies
Expert in Change, Communication, Conflict Resolution
Why Book Rick Kirschner?
- Dr. Rick Kirschner creates engaging and entertaining interactive experiences that change lives and organizations for the better.
- He offers a powerful approach to dealing with change that unlocks creativity, enhances team communication and increases commitment. He creates his programs using a palette of essential attitudes, behaviors and skills for successful interactions.
Travels From: Oregon
Topics: Negotiation, Motivational, Communication Skills,
Nationally Acclaimed Negotiation Expert
Why Book Martin Latz?
- He is a nationally acclaimed expert on negotiation strategy and tactics. Thousands of business professionals and lawyers nationwide have given his training programs and seminars the highest praise.
Travels From: Arizona
Topics: Negotiation, Strategic Planning
Expert on Negotiation & Author
Why Book Carol Frohlinger?
- Carol is an internationally known speaker on the ways women can negotiate with authenticity to achieve their maximum personal and professional potential. Her depth of expertise and unique perspectives have empowered thousands of women to negotiate more confidently, competitively and competently in all aspects of their lives.
- Carol works with organizations who understand that promoting and retaining talented women is a “win-win-win” – good for women, good for men and good for the bottom line
Travels From: New York
Topics: Business Entrepreneurship, Negotiation,Women’s Issues
Co-author of Negotiating for Dummies
Why Book Mimi Donaldson?
- Mimi is a very funny, football female, she uses football as a metaphor for shaking off the bad plays, or roadblocks of challenging times, and leading with perseverance and courage.
- For over twenty years, Mimi has captivated audiences from the Fortune 100 to the just plain fortunate. She’s won acclaim for her rousing keynote speeches, compelling workshops, and in-house training programs.
Fees: Call for Fee
Travels From: California
Topics: Communication Skills, Negotiation , Stress Management
For more information on 10 Best Keynote Speakers for Negotiations, visit eaglestalent.com or call 1.800.345.5607