Our adventure continues, as we meet up with some of the most influential keynote speakers around the country. Today, we’re taking a pit stop in Ohio to share our top Ohio Speakers!
Founder of Because I Said I Would
- Because I said I would is a social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept. Their goal is to build a community of people who are driven to help others through the strength of determination.
Topics: Social Entrepreneurs & Causes, Accountability, TED Conferences
Motivates People & Organizations to Be Their Best
- Harvey is an interactive and spirited presenter who speaks on his personal, proven message of being the best. His powerful presentations on individual responsibility for shared achievement uplift audiences to a higher standard, and to a level where they strive only for the best.
Topics: Motivational, Educational, African-American
ABC College Football Analyst, Head Coach at the University of Akron
- Terry’s enthusiasm, contagious optimism, confidence and work ethic are the qualities that made him a legendary coach and the qualities he imparts on audiences today. Winning is Terry’s trademark and he shares his stories of success, leadership and teamwork as a coach and sportscaster.
Topics: Football/NFL Speakers, Team Building, Sports Commentators
High Performance Communication Expert, Emmy Award Winner
- Connie is a 20-year veteran of the television journalism industry, the founder of her own global consultancy firm, and widely known for her “interactive” and “dynamic” speaking talents. As a former broadcast journalist, she delivers her thought leadership on developing executive presence and building influence.
Topics: Media Personalities, Sales Strategies, Leadership
President and owner of John Robert’s Spa, named one of the Top 20 Salons in America, Customer Service Expert
- In John’s keynotes, he reveals what the best customer service organizations do, but more importantly, how they implement and execute it consistently company-wide. He will teach attendees the secrets of excellent customer service, and how to enhance the company’s customer experience to new heights.
Topics: Customer Service, Leadership, Retail
Employee Engagement & Gratitude Expert
- Lisa Ryan will not only help your workforce become more engaged, but because of her tactics, you will also see improved employee performance, a stronger commitment and an all-around more positive, fun work environment!
Topics: Management, Corporate Culture, Business Growth
Speaks On Individual And Organizational Growth
- What makes Brian tick is helping people. While some speakers talk at their audience, Brian talks with them . . . getting them involved in keynotes, seminars and workshops to discover new strategies and techniques to better themselves and become successful leaders.
Topics: Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Innovation & Creativity
Personal Branding Speaker & Performance Coach
- As a professionally trained improviser & Second City Alumni with a radio/television degree, Judi uses her training every day to create authentic, relevant and memorable experiences for her clients. Judi works as an event emcee, on-camera host and keynote speaker, with a focus on personal branding and fear management for the service and hospitality professional.
Topics: Leadership, Sales Strategies, Communication Skills
America’s Got Talent Finalist
- You’ve seen him on America’s Got Talent, and now you can see him live! Charles is a spellbinding performer with theatrical flair who showcases originality in his acts. He juggles, glows, performs, plays music, and much more.
Topics: Jugglers, Entertainment
America’s Funniest Stressbuster
- What separates Kay from many other speakers is that she has the ability to reach across all socio-economic groups and truly connect. She combines her background as a professional standup comedian with her expertise to give your audience an experience they will never forget.
Topics: Humorists, Stress Management, Life Balance
For speaker fees and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.345.5607
Eagles Talent 2018 Summer Road Trip:
Your Are Here:
Next Stop: Illinois