Over the past few weeks, we’ve traveled far and wide; but today we arrive at the final destination of our Eagles Talent Summer Road Trip! We complete our trip in the Golden State, where we share the best California Speakers. We thank you all for coming along on this journey with us!
Former Award-Wining Edible Arrangements Franchisee, Top Corporate and Franchise Speaker on High-Performance Mindset & Great Customer Service
- Scott is the top corporate franchise keynote speaker. He’s has spoken on: leadership, resilience, overcoming adversity, adapting to change, team building, and employee engagement. He brings his real-world experience with business and beating cancer to lend credibility to his High-Performance Mindset message. He provides content, humor and encourages audience interaction.
Topics: Peak Performance, Business Growth, Customer Service
One of our Best California Speakers, World Champion Adventure Racer, San Diego City Firefighter & CNN Hero
- Her life experiences in marketing, firefighting, adventure racing, being named a CNN Hero, being a best-selling author, and as a survivor with two bionic metal hips, are all channeled to create impactful, knowledgable, and pace-changing keynotes for both businesses and individuals
Topics: Adventurers, Team Building, Workplace Safety
Coach, Author, Educator and Inspiration for the Film “Coach Carter”
- Coach Carter’s story is the subject of the blockbuster movie Coach Carter starring Samuel L. Jackson. Furthermore, he gives hard-hitting advice about accountability, integrity, teamwork and leadership to succeed both on and off the basketball court. His no non-sense approach to getting things done is the force that has enabled him to have the tremendous positive influence on others.
Topics: Education, Youth Issues, Accountability
NASA Rocket-Scientist and STEM Education Advocate
- As an internationally-recognized science leader, LePoint helped launch NASA’s Endeavour, Discovery, Columbia, and Atlantis Space Shuttles. She successfully helped launch 28 Space Shuttle Missions into Space. As a speaker, her presentations are intellectually stimulating and help audiences overcome fear and adversity through the creative problem-solving principles found in math, science and human determination.
Topics: Science, Media Personalities, Business Entrepreneurship
Future Hall of Famer & Marketing Media Consultant
- A Sports Star legend, a long-time spokesperson, Garvey knows how to capture an audience’s attention. He is an avid advocate of the principles of teamwork, and how applying the principles to ones life can transform their personal and professional performances.
Topics: Sports Stars, Motivational, Team Building
Business Visionary, Thought Leader, Practical Solutions for Teams
- Pat address issues of organizational effectiveness and teamwork within the context of real business issues, avoiding internal politics and confusion. He shares his models on organizational health, teamwork, leadership and employee engagement and inspires his audiences through his accessibility, humor and story-telling.
Topics: CEOs & Business Leaders, Corporate Culture, Management
Surely one of the best California Speakers, Technology Strategist: Employee and Customer Engagement, Tech-Life Balance
- Using gaming techniques to run a business might sound silly, but so far Gabe Zichermann has been doing just that. He is the foremost expert on designing for engagement, helping organizations, corporations, and individuals understand technology on a deeper level. In his keynote presentations, he explains how combining gaming techniques to the real world can result in true success.
Topics: Consumer Behavior, Global Business Solutions, Technology
CEO & Chief Happiness Officer of Delivering Happiness, Zappos
- Jenn Lim is the CEO & Chief Happiness Officer of Delivering Happiness and Zappos. She’s worked with over 250 companies in various stages of culture evolution. She challenges audiences to move beyond the traditional avenues of achieving happiness — money, title, status — and develop their own core values.
Topics: Branding & Advertising, Recruitment & Retention, Trending Happiness
One Handed Baseball Pitcher
- A legendary one-handed pitcher in Major League Baseball, Jim exemplifies courage and overcoming adversity and shares with audiences the idea that there is great potential within everyone to rise up to the challenges they face and be victorious.
Topics: Baseball/MLB, Inspiration, Overcoming Adversity
Feminist Visionary & Best-selling Author
- Rebecca opens up new dimensions to the topics of race and gender, arts and culture, and politics and power, illustrating how they should be redefined. She challenges and encourages audiences to embrace a new consciousness in human relationships, so that they collectively forge a path to peaceful co-existence.
Topics: Diversity & Inclusion
Former Host of Dirty Jobs on The Discovery Channel
- Mike Rowe is a TV host, writer, narrator, producer, actor and spokesman. As a famous speaker, Mike brings us face-to-face with Americans who are simply doing their jobs, happily and well. In the process, he reminds us of the enormous but forgotten benefits of hard, honest work, and how it affects everything from our national identity to our infrastructure to the economy.
Topics: Adventurers, Celebrity Speakers, Reality TV Stars
Broadcaster, Speaker, Clinician, Olympic Gold & Silver Medalist
- Jessica is a two-time Olympian and was a member of the U.S. Women’s National Softball team from 2001-2010. She took home the Gold Medal in Athens, Greece and the Silver Medal in Beijing, China. Additionally, she became the first female ESPN MLB game analyst and first female analyst for a Men’s College World Series telecast.
Topics: Olympians, Baseball/MLB, Motivational
TV Personality on Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing”
- As a pillar in global real estate, a mentor to sales professionals worldwide, a highly requested public speaker and the star of a massively successful reality series, Altman has accomplished more at 35 than what most do in a lifetime. Despite his busy schedule, he still finds time to give back to his community and support educational initiatives.
Topics: Real Estate, Reality TV Stars
Soccer Analyst, Sports Leadership Expert, Olympian
- With a passion for helping others achieve their goals and dreams and over 25 years of experience in the sports industry, Hucles founded “Empowerment Through Sport” in 2012, an organization focused on discovering sports leadership skills and athlete transitions that translate to life success. She helps leaders re-imagine their futures by teaching them how to stay current and how to put yourself and your company in the winning lane.
Topics: Overcoming Adversity, TED Conference, Leadership
Author on Personal Finance & Entrepreneurship and one of Best California Speakers
- Ramit is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and author. He has founded companies in technology, retail, and college advising, and he is currently co-authoring a book advising companies how to effectively recruit college students. He has developed a personal-finance and entrepreneurship curriculum that he has taught to over 2,500 people around the country and he continues to do so. As a finance expert, he has
Topics: Finance & Insurance, Marketing, Social Media & Online Marketing
For speaker fees and availability, email email@example.com or call 1.800.345.5607
Eagles Talent 2018 Summer Road Trip:
Your Have Arrived: